From: uwe locher <ulocher@MVNC.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 03, 1998 at 01:36:34
Subject: Making learning algebra enjoyable

I am going to teach in the spring of '99. One of our projects this semester
is to make a unit plan for about 10 days. The subject that I chose is "conic
sections". Now my question is how can I teach this section with excitement
and make sure the students enjoy it? The real question is, are there any
manipulations that can be of help to me. May be some one knows of a game that
will help me motivate students into serious participation in the learning
process. Thank you for your help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®