From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 06, 2001 at 00:12:04
Subject: Properties of a circle and other shapes

Hi!
I am doing a project for my geometry class. We have to write a story and
involve five (5) properties of a shape into the story, we must involve the
shape into the story. However, I can't find the properties of a circle or
a parallelogram. If you could please help me by giving me the properties of
a circle and a parallelogram.

Thank you for your help,
Julie
Shape help!