Q&A #6283

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 06, 2001 at 16:56:13
Subject: Re: UCSMP

Dear Taimoor, UCSMP (University of Chicago School Mathematics Project) has a Web site here: Welcome to the UCSMP Everyday Mathematics Center: http://everydaymath.uchicago.edu/ There are links on their site to samples of their materials but I would imagine that you would need to contact them for samples of their materials (perhaps they could provide you with a preview copy) or you would need to purchase them since it is a commercial product. I hope that helps. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®