From: Judy <jalford@cary26.k12.il.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 07, 2001 at 09:35:25
Subject: Integers

I am attempting to write a case study or scenario for PBL using the
scientific method to involve my students in learning integers. Has anyone
written a math scenario that I could use as an example to write my own?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/