From: Lorelei Boyden <jcagodiva@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 14, 2001 at 13:22:40
Subject: Problem solving strategies

I have to do a research paper on problem solving strategies. I was given 10 and asked to find another. These are the ones I have so far, draw a picture, act it out, brainstorm new ideas, use a chart or table, look for a pattern, work backwards, make it simpler, make a list, use logical reasoning, guess and check. I need another, any suggestion? Thanks. Lorelei

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/