From: Lorelei Boyden <jcagodiva@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 14, 2001 at 13:22:40
Subject: Problem solving strategies

I have to do a research paper on problem solving strategies.  I was given 10
and asked to find another.  These are the ones I have so far, draw a
picture, act it out, brainstorm new ideas, use a chart or table, look for a
pattern, work backwards, make it simpler, make a list, use logical
reasoning, guess and check.  I need another, any suggestion?
Thanks.
Lorelei

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question