Q&A #6377

Geometer's Sketchpad

View entire discussion

From: Louby <yuanzhq@163.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 22, 2001 at 14:16:54
Subject: Geometer's Sketchpad

I am a post graduate student of curricular and teaching of maths in South China Normal University .Now I am the first year for my graduate life. I am practicing in a middle school. I want to know where I can find something about CAI information. Now I am using the software "The Geometer's Sketchpad". I want know some information about it. Thanks!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®