From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 05, 2001 at 23:49:02
Subject: Re: Geometer's Sketchpad

Hello,

Geometer's Sketchpad is sold by Key Curriculum Press.
http://www.keypress.com/

Key's president is Steve Rasmussen who has spent much time in China. I
remember him talking about a Chinese version of Sketchpad. Anyway, you
might contact Key's customer service and ask to speak to someone about the
software.  I don't know if you'll be able to speak with Steve directly, but
you might try.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

 -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message