From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 12, 1998 at 00:03:58
Subject: Re: Math program for writing out quantitative reasoning problems for math test

Hi Marc, If you are looking for a program that will help you with the display and/or typing of complex mathematical symbolism, I suggest MathType. It is developed by Design Science, Inc. 4028 Broadway, Long Beach CA 90803. Telephone: (310) 43-0685. It is available in two versions for both Macintosh and Windows. I purchased my Mac version at a conference for $49. The email address is: info@mathtype.com Their website is: www.mathtype.com I hope that this helps you. -Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/