From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 12, 1998 at 00:03:58
Subject: Re: Math program for writing out quantitative reasoning problems for math test

Hi Marc,

If you are looking for a program that will help you with the display and/or
typing of complex mathematical symbolism, I suggest MathType.  It is
developed by

Design Science, Inc. 4028 Broadway,
Long Beach CA 90803.
Telephone:  (310) 43-0685.

It is available in two versions for both Macintosh and Windows. I purchased
my Mac version at a conference for $49.

The email address is: info@mathtype.com

Their website is: www.mathtype.com

I hope that this helps you.

-Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/