From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: May 24, 2001 at 17:58:58
Subject: Re: Math labs in the classroom or math enrichment

Hi Lee,

I posted your question on an internal discussion board and these are two

Norman Shapiro suggests:  See the site 'Geometry Through Art' at
http://www.mathforum.org/~sarah/shapiro/

Krishna Venkat wrote:

It might help if you can tell me on which topic you need activities. I do
have various ones and I would love to share it with anyone who is interested.
I might have to use Power Point and I hope that will be ok. Hope to hear from
you soon.  Krishna

Hope these are helpful to you.

 -Roya, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message