From: Cathi (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 03, 2001 at 23:28:37
Subject: Re: Math labs in the classroom or math enrichment

Hello, Lee,

My name is Cathi Sanders, and I'm a math teacher in Hawaii. Although I teach
high school math, I also teach a professional development course for math
teachers. The course, which I call "I-MATH" is taught online, via email and
the Internet. Two of the math teachers who are teaching this class are 5th
and 6th grade teachers, and they have created some very interesting math
projects for their own students. If you would like to take a look at these
ideas, please go to the following web address:

http://www.k12.hi.us/~mathappl/imwelcome.htm

and then click on the link at the bottom that says "Table of Contents". The
two teachers' pages are the ones labeled: "Student Work: Dina" and "Student
Work: Melissa" at the bottom of the table of contents page.

I hope you will find these ideas interesting!

Aloha,

 -Cathi, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question