Q&A #6412

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 02, 2001 at 07:52:31
Subject: Re: Limit

Dear F. Hilton, I think I found a nice example here: http://www.karlscalculus.org/calc2_2.html I know the point of this example told in story format is to informally prove that "the sum of the limits is always equal to the limit of the sum" but the story itself might provide some ideas of how to present your topic to your students. I hope this helps. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®