Q&A #6424

Programs for gifted Prek-2

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 02, 2001 at 08:05:39
Subject: Re: Programs for gifted Prek-2

Dear Linda, I looked on the Web to see if I could find some references for you and I found this page: http://www.njagc.org I hope some of those organizations have some ideas for you. My other thought is that your daughter might enjoy working through some of the Problems of the Week that are in our archives. You can access them here: http://mathforum.org/pow/ -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®