From: Steve Stewart <sstewar@mbh.sccoast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 01, 2001 at 16:16:19
Subject: Building a problem database

I am interested in helping my school district develop a database of problems
to use for a variety of purposes.  We are aware of "canned" databases of
problems, but are looking for software to facilitate building our own set of
problems - preferably one which would accept problems written using MATHTYPE.
Any suggestions?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®