From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 05, 2001 at 18:09:56
Subject: Re: Building a problem database

Dear Steve,

I'm not sure about MathType use, but for the last few years I have used
FileMaker Pro which is a Claris product to create a database of problems that
our school used for a schoolwide math event. The reason I chose it was because
I could easily add in graphics. Claris Works (another Claris product) has a
database feature very similar to FileMaker Pro and because there are "paint"
and "draw" features within the same product they are interchangeable.

I hope that helps.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question