From: Kristina (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 14, 2001 at 11:43:05
Subject: Re: Difficulty learning math

Hi Susan,

Suzanne gave you some great leads for learning more about dyscalculia. I
thought I'd write to you again and point out a resource that might give you
ideas about how to help your son learn his multiplication facts. Many of the
techniques are more commonly used with younger students, but I think you'll
find some that will be quite appropriate for your son.

I think the following section of the Teacher2Teacher FAQ will be helpful with
your question:

  http://mathforum.org/t2t/faq/faq.multiplication.html

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you'd like to talk about this some

 -Kristina, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®