From: Kristina (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 14, 2001 at 11:43:05
Subject: Re: Difficulty learning math

Hi Susan, Suzanne gave you some great leads for learning more about dyscalculia. I thought I'd write to you again and point out a resource that might give you ideas about how to help your son learn his multiplication facts. Many of the techniques are more commonly used with younger students, but I think you'll find some that will be quite appropriate for your son. I think the following section of the Teacher2Teacher FAQ will be helpful with your question: http://mathforum.org/t2t/faq/faq.multiplication.html I hope this helps. Let me know if you'd like to talk about this some more, or if you have any other questions. -Kristina, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/