Q&A #6443

High School math placement exam

T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 06, 2001 at 07:22:12
Subject: Re: High School math placement exam

Dear Carla, I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but California has something called the Math Diagnostic Testing Program (MDTP) that is also available to teachers outside of California. Their most widely used test is their Algebra Readiness Test. For a list of available tests: Mathematics Diagnostic Testing Project (MTDP) http://mdtp.ucsd.edu/AvailableTests.html You can order here: http://mdtp.ucsd.edu/state.html -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.