From: Scott Eaton <sneatonse@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jun 02, 2001 at 02:22:02
Subject: Topics for brief (2-3 page) paper

I am going to be teaching honors algebra students (for the first time)
during the next school year. I am trying to prepare early so that I will
do a good job. One project that I would like to have my students do is
write a brief paper (2-3pages) over a suitable math topic. What I need is
basically just a list of favorite topics to present as possible choices
for this assignment. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott Eaton

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question