Q&A #652

Graduate course in math

T2T || FAQ || Ask T2T || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion

From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 27, 1998 at 21:24:12
Subject: Re: Graduate course in math

Another teacher on this service asked the question of a larger group of
individuals and found the following:

Montana State University offers graduate math education courses on the


OR  contact Dr. David A. Thomas via email at:  dave@math.montana.edu

Two spring semester courses are: Advanced Teaching Strategies and Geometry
for Teachers.

-Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.