Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #6577

Volunteering. Russia. Welcome

View entire discussion

From: Alla <fidaris@udm.ru>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 03, 2001 at 16:18:59
Subject: Volunteering. Russia. Welcome

Would anybody be interested in having  a bit of teaching  experience in
Izhevsk, Russia, let me know.

That would involve teaching English at the English evening courses, up
to  15  hours  a week and additionally teaching almost any classes (if
one  feels  like doing it) at a regular Junior/Junior High School. Can
be  anything from PE to Math, Physics... (Done in English or any other
major language, just let me know which!)
The time one can or wants to start up all this is negotiable. Almost
anytime is fine. One up to a few month stay is possible.

We will provide you with room (homestay) and board (nothing too fancy,
but  the basic needs will certainly be covered), forward you your visa
support  papers  (all  expenses  paid),  help  you arrange your travel
arround,  in,  from Russia in the most economical way possible, assist
you with itinerary and transportation advice.

We will be happy to see  you on our outdoor and bicycle trips too. No
extra money  paid for that, just the regular contribution, everyone
makes  up to the trip expenses.

Anyone needs  more  details, drop me a line or two!

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/