From: Rafique Memon <raf_royal@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jul 15, 2001 at 13:20:59
Subject: Stories about math

I am a mathematics teacher and I would like to know about some sources in
which I would be able to find some interesting stories to entertain my
students about the history of maths and etc etc. Can you guide me in this
matter? Because whenever I teach they ask me for some interesting story about
maths and sometimes I tell them a story to create interest in maths.

So please guide or recommend me to some books in which I can read some
interesting stories regarding maths.

yours truly,

Rafique Memon

Post a public discussion message