Q&A #670

Math history

View entire discussion

From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 18, 1998 at 11:50:53
Subject: Math history

I need to create a 4' X 4' bulletin board on math history. There is so much information to choose from that I am finding it difficult to show a general history. Is there somewhere I could look for an overview of math history? How can I get the history on such a small space? I do not want it to be too crowded. I would like it to look great and exciting. Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®