From: Claudia (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 20, 1998 at 22:40:52
Subject: Re: Sets and Venn Diagrams

Your best source for Venn diagrams is Lewis Carroll. I cannot recall my
original sources for his puzzles solved via Venn, but I have some logic
puzzle connections on a web site for a Logic Class I teach. Its address is:

http://www.msms.doe.k12.ms.us/logic/logic.html

In addition, their is a complete listing of puzzles at

http://alabanza.com/kabacoff/Inter-Links/puzzles.html.

Good luck

 -Claudia, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/