From: Susan (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 25, 1998 at 10:38:07
Subject: Re: Information on K-6 textbooks

Try looking at the projects funded by the National Science Foundation.
Investigations in Number, Data, and Space and Trailblazers for elementary and
Math in Context or MathScape for upper grades will help. There are more than
what I have mentioned, but I know these do have good solid mathematical
content.

 -Susan, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question