From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 26, 2001 at 07:29:03
Subject: Re: Measurement and manipulatives

Dear Rachelle, Varnelle Moore has a unit hosted by the Math Forum on measurement: Introduction to Measurement for Primary Students http://mathforum.org/varnelle/krods.html I have a lesson called Leonardo da Vinci Activity which involves measurement that you might be able to adapt to what you are teaching: Leonardo da Vinci Activity http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/math/leonardo.html Other ideas can be found on this page: A Tour of Measurement http://mathforum.org/paths/measurement/ I hope some of those ideas are useful. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/