From: Kathy <liucong@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 25, 2001 at 19:58:30
Subject: Patriotic math activities

The 5th graders are holding a Celebrate America Day.  As math teacher for our
team I am looking for any math activities on this theme.  I once saw an
activity using the measurements of the Statue of Liberty and comparing her
measurements to the students' measurements. Any ideas would help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/