Q&A #6972

Patriotic math activities

View entire discussion

From: Kathy <liucong@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Sep 25, 2001 at 19:58:30
Subject: Patriotic math activities

The 5th graders are holding a Celebrate America Day. As math teacher for our team I am looking for any math activities on this theme. I once saw an activity using the measurements of the Statue of Liberty and comparing her measurements to the students' measurements. Any ideas would help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®