Q&A #6972

Patriotic math activities

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 26, 2001 at 07:02:22
Subject: Re: Patriotic math activities

Dear Kathy, Another T2T Associate may know some specific activities that they have done in the classroom but I thought I might be able to find some on the Web for you also. Here is what I found: PBS Teacher Source: Mathline How Many Noses Are in Your Arm? http://www.pbs.org/teachersource/mathline/lessonplans/msmp/noses/ noses_procedure.shtm Lesson Plan: Millennium Challenge http://www.pbs.org/wnet/newyork/laic/lessons/e3_t2-lp.html This lesson plan http://www.education-world.com/a_lesson/00-2/lp2164.shtml does not involve mathematics but it has some links to Statue of Liberty facts that you might find useful. This site: http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0874962.html also does not have a math lesson but has the text of The New Colossus by Emma Lazarus. I hope some of those sites provide useful information for you. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®