Q&A #6972

Patriotic math activities

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Sep 26, 2001 at 07:02:22
Subject: Re: Patriotic math activities

Dear Kathy,

Another T2T Associate may know some specific activities that they have done in
the classroom but I thought I might be able to find some on the Web for you

Here is what I found:

PBS Teacher Source: Mathline
How Many Noses Are in Your Arm?

Lesson Plan: Millennium Challenge

This lesson plan
does not involve mathematics but it has some links to Statue of Liberty facts
that you might find useful.

This site:
also does not have a math lesson but has the text of The New Colossus by Emma

I hope some of those sites provide useful information for you.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®