Q&A #7009

View entire discussion

From: Mary Hopkins <Mehop78@home.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 05, 2001 at 12:43:34
Subject: Volume

My school is having a contest for the month of October about finding the volume of a pumpkin. My students have not had any experience with finding volume. I was wondering if you knew of a good hands on lesson I could use with them so that they would be able to participate in the contest. Thank you for any help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®