Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #7108

Lesson Study Research Group

View entire discussion

From: Joanna Centola <jmc2006@columbia.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 21, 2001 at 19:15:10
Subject: Lesson Study Research Group

The Lesson Study Research Group of Teachers College, Columbia University,
directed by Dr. Clea Fernandez, invites 5th grade public school
mathematics teachers to participate in an exciting new study on teachers'
lesson planning and reflection. We are looking to recruit participants for
this study immediately.

Teachers will receive $50 for their participation. Teachers will be asked
to take part in pre- and post-interviews about one lesson we will ask them
to plan for us, but which will be part of their regular school curriculum.
Each of these interviews is 30-40 minutes long and can be completed over
the phone. We are looking for teachers who meet the following criteria:

-- Currently teaching 5th grade public school students mathematics.

-- Have been teaching for at least 5 years.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please contact: Joanna
Centola, jmc2006@columbia.edu

We thank you in advance for your help and interest.

The Lesson Study Research Group

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®