Q&A #7172

Help! What approach is best

View entire discussion

From: Laurie Ehmen <aehmen@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 27, 2001 at 17:19:50
Subject: Help! What approach is best

I am teaching kindergartners and am wondering after all that I have read recently if my approach could use some refreshing. Someone who LOVES math and TEACHES IT WELL to kindergartners and first graders, please help!! I have several students who have an accelerated interest in mathematics and would like to feed that. However, I am not sure even sure where to start. We have always focused on patterns, time and some skip counting. Now, I am wondering what I should add and where should I add it? Thanks for any help in advance. Thanks again Laurie A Ehmen

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®