From: Laurie Ehmen <aehmen@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 27, 2001 at 17:19:50
Subject: Help! What approach is best

I am teaching kindergartners and am wondering after all that I have read
recently if my approach could use some refreshing. Someone who LOVES math
and TEACHES IT WELL to kindergartners and first graders, please help!!  I
have several students who have an accelerated interest in mathematics and
would like to feed that. However, I am not sure even sure where to start. We
have always focused on patterns, time and some skip counting. Now, I am
wondering what I should add and where should I add it?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Thanks again
Laurie A Ehmen

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®