From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 27, 2001 at 17:29:53
Subject: Re: Help! What approach is best

Dear Laurie,

Another T2T Associate with more primary education experience may also give you
some specific suggestions but I couldn't resist showing you Varnelle Moore's
primary math activities. I think you might find them useful. You can find them
here, on the Math Forum site:

http://mathforum.org/varnelle/

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®