From: <OPENBROUGHTON@AOL.COM>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 28, 2001 at 19:28:42
Subject: Algebra

I need to know if I am being too harsh on my students by giving them a study
guide for something their 6th grade teacher didn't teach them? I mean, I told
them I would teach it, but a lot of students got mad and said I was being
unfair. I need help. Can any teachers help me?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/