From: Clare McCarron <c.mccarron.98b@stac.ac.uk>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 30, 1998 at 08:06:12
Subject: Probability

Dear Sir/Madam,

  I am a fourth year student at St. Andrew's Teaching College in Glasgow.
I will soon be engaging in my final teaching practice.  As part of the
children's mathematical programme of work they will be investigating
probability in everyday situations.  I would appreciate any information on
the best way to approach it in the classroom.  The stage of class involved
is primary 6, level C/D, 5-14.

Yours sincerely
Clare McCarron

Post a public discussion message