Q&A #721

View entire discussion

From: Clare McCarron <c.mccarron.98b@stac.ac.uk>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 30, 1998 at 08:06:12
Subject: Probability

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a fourth year student at St. Andrew's Teaching College in Glasgow. I will soon be engaging in my final teaching practice. As part of the children's mathematical programme of work they will be investigating probability in everyday situations. I would appreciate any information on the best way to approach it in the classroom. The stage of class involved is primary 6, level C/D, 5-14. Yours sincerely Clare McCarron

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®