Q&A #7217

Preparing for a job interview

View entire discussion

From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 03, 2001 at 23:51:59
Subject: Re: Preparing for a job interview

Dear Rekha,

Since I don't know where you are interviewing and what grade level(s) you
are hoping to teach, I can't offer specifics on curriculum related questions.
However, I do have some ideas for you to consider.  One way to get information
about a school is to sign up to be a substitute.  Another is to observe some
classes or offer to help a teacher during math time for a while.

I also thought you might like to read the questions and responses that have
been archived in the T2T library.

From educators who are on the interviewing panels.

Early Elementary interview

Middle School interview