From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 03, 2001 at 23:51:59
Subject: Re: Preparing for a job interview

Dear Rekha,

Since I don't know where you are interviewing and what grade level(s) you
are hoping to teach, I can't offer specifics on curriculum related questions.
However, I do have some ideas for you to consider.  One way to get information
about a school is to sign up to be a substitute.  Another is to observe some
classes or offer to help a teacher during math time for a while.

I also thought you might like to read the questions and responses that have
been archived in the T2T library.

From educators who are on the interviewing panels.
http://mathforum.org/t2t/thread.taco?thread=4120

Early Elementary interview