Q&A #7217

Preparing for a job interview

View entire discussion

From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 03, 2001 at 23:51:59
Subject: Re: Preparing for a job interview

Dear Rekha, Since I don't know where you are interviewing and what grade level(s) you are hoping to teach, I can't offer specifics on curriculum related questions. However, I do have some ideas for you to consider. One way to get information about a school is to sign up to be a substitute. Another is to observe some classes or offer to help a teacher during math time for a while. I also thought you might like to read the questions and responses that have been archived in the T2T library. From educators who are on the interviewing panels. http://mathforum.org/t2t/thread.taco?thread=4120 Early Elementary interview http://mathforum.org/t2t/thread.taco?thread=167 Middle School interview http://mathforum.org/t2t/thread.taco?thread=4081 Hope this helps. -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®