From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 06, 2001 at 10:52:18
Subject: Re: Building math communications with Internet resources

Hi Alice,

This is a great idea, Alice! I think starting this as a T2T Discussion will
initiate interesting thoughts and as they develop I will be able make some Web
pages to further enhance the discussion. I'm looking forward to seeing how
this develops.

By the way, for those in the group who are interested, I also presented at
CMC, and you can access many of the ideas that I presented by going to this
page on the Web:

  http://mathforum.org/alejandre/cmc2001.html

Sincerely,
Suzanne