From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 04, 2001 at 11:59:02
Subject: Teaching e

How would you teach e as seen on the TI-83 calculator.  How would you
relate  e  to calculus?
I used this service one other time and I was amazed at the quick response,
but more than that the answer I received made the topic much easier to
apply to real life situations.  I could never write an email to say thank
you, they kept returning to me, so THANK YOU.
Rae Luck

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/