From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 04, 2001 at 11:59:02
Subject: Teaching e

How would you teach e as seen on the TI-83 calculator. How would you relate e to calculus? I used this service one other time and I was amazed at the quick response, but more than that the answer I received made the topic much easier to apply to real life situations. I could never write an email to say thank you, they kept returning to me, so THANK YOU. Rae Luck

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/