From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 13, 2001 at 10:33:24
Subject: Re: Teaching e

Dear Rae, To go along with the information that Pat provided, I found a few other resources on the Web that I thought you might be able to use. The Math Forum's Ask Dr. Math service has a FAQ "About e": http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.e.html Also, I searched the Web to find some TI-83 resources and found this page: http://webs.wichita.edu/facsme/cbl/mathapp.htm If you go to the "Algebra 2" list there is a pdf file that you can download on "Exploring the Number "e"" -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/