From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 13, 2001 at 10:33:24
Subject: Re: Teaching e

Dear Rae,

To go along with the information that Pat provided, I found a few other
resources on the Web that I thought you might be able to use.

The Math Forum's Ask Dr. Math service has a FAQ "About e":

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.e.html

Also, I searched the Web to find some TI-83 resources and found this page:

http://webs.wichita.edu/facsme/cbl/mathapp.htm

If you go to the "Algebra 2" list there is a pdf file that you can download on
"Exploring the Number "e""

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/