From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 06, 2001 at 20:02:38
Subject: Re: Tessellations

Hi Katie,

How about honeycombs in a beehive, or patchwork quilts?  Are there any
buildings near your home that have tile murals, or stained glass windows
that are tessellations?  If I recall correctly, there are some plant cells
that are arranged in tesselations. I have baskets that are woven in such a way
that tessellations are formed.

Hope this helps!

 -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message