From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 30, 1998 at 17:46:56
Subject: One-to-one correspondence

I need some ideas and activities for a lesson on one-to-one correspondence.
I would like to begin my lesson by reading a relevant book, do a group
activity and then, work with a small group of students. I need four lessons
in all. Each lesson should be similar since I will work with a different
group of children each day. I could really use some help.

Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®