From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 09, 2001 at 10:10:32
Subject: Re: What elementary level math resources do you use?

Hi Tracey,

>We here at Avonworth Elementary School are going to purchase new books in
>Math, Reading, and Social Studies. We are currently looking into Research
>on which math book series or program is widely used by other Elementary
>Schools. What math company do they use, what program or series.
>
>Thank you

There are sites on the Web with information on different elementary programs
in mathematics. One of them that I am aware of is the ARC Center which you can
find here:

http://www.comap.com/elementary/projects/arc/

Another is the K-12 Mathematics Curriculum Center:

http://www.edc.org/mcc/

I hope those sites provide you with useful information.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®