From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 09, 2001 at 10:10:32
Subject: Re: What elementary level math resources do you use?

Hi Tracey, >We here at Avonworth Elementary School are going to purchase new books in >Math, Reading, and Social Studies. We are currently looking into Research >on which math book series or program is widely used by other Elementary >Schools. What math company do they use, what program or series. > >Thank you There are sites on the Web with information on different elementary programs in mathematics. One of them that I am aware of is the ARC Center which you can find here: http://www.comap.com/elementary/projects/arc/ Another is the K-12 Mathematics Curriculum Center: http://www.edc.org/mcc/ I hope those sites provide you with useful information. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/