Q&A #7469

What elementary level math resources do you use?

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 10, 2001 at 11:23:34
Subject: Re: What elementary level math resources do you use?

Hi Tracy, >Thank you Suzanne for the useful websites. I got what I was looking for >there. I know you are the math forum, however we are currently looking into >you handwriting for grades 1, 2, & 3. Do you know of any useful web sites >for which handwriting program elementary schools are using?? Thank you so >much, Tracy Graff Oh, I'm glad those Web sites had what you were seeking. I went roaming to see if I could find handwriting information for you. Please realize that as a middle school mathematics and computer teacher I have no direct experience with any of these sites or their programs. As I am searching I continued seeing a reference to "The D'Nealian Handwriting Program." For example on these pages: http://encarta.msn.com/alexandria/templates/lessonFull.asp?page=1030 http://www.teach-nology.com/teachers/lesson_plans/language_arts/handwriting/ There are several links to resources here: http://www.gomilpitas.com/homeschooling/weblinks/handwriting.htm http://teachers.teach-nology.com/themes/lang_arts/handwriting/ http://www.proteacher.com/070048.shtml http://worksheets.teach-nology.com/language_arts/handwriting/ I hope some of those are useful. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service Thanks for visiting our on-line community. Visit Teacher2Teacher again at http://mathforum.org/t2t/

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®