From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Dec 10, 2001 at 11:23:34
Subject: Re: What elementary level math resources do you use?

Hi Tracy,

>Thank you Suzanne for the useful websites. I got what I was looking  for
>there.  I know you are the math forum, however we are currently looking into
>you handwriting for grades 1, 2, & 3. Do you know of any useful web sites
>for which handwriting program elementary schools are using??  Thank you so
>much, Tracy Graff

Oh, I'm glad those Web sites had what you were seeking.

I went roaming to see if I could find handwriting information for you. Please
realize that as a middle school mathematics and computer teacher I have no
direct experience with any of these sites or their programs.

As I am searching I continued seeing a reference to "The D'Nealian Handwriting
Program." For example on these pages:

http://encarta.msn.com/alexandria/templates/lessonFull.asp?page=1030

http://www.teach-nology.com/teachers/lesson_plans/language_arts/handwriting/

There are several links to resources here:

http://www.gomilpitas.com/homeschooling/weblinks/handwriting.htm
http://teachers.teach-nology.com/themes/lang_arts/handwriting/
http://www.proteacher.com/070048.shtml
http://worksheets.teach-nology.com/language_arts/handwriting/