Q&A #748

Algebra - 8th grade

View entire discussion

From: Kathleen <DKAEH@AOL.Com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 06, 1998 at 21:53:18
Subject: Algebra - 8th grade

This is my first year of teaching, and my students are having a tough time coming up with algebraic equations from a story problem. Any ideas other than "Read the problem carefully, find out what you know and what you need to find out"? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated Thank You! Kathleen

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®