From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Dec 17, 2001 at 05:14:00
Subject: Books for math competitions

I can find books for math competitions or Olympiad on the Web sites of AMC and
MAA, but these are all difficult for my students. I want to teach them from
the basic concepts and theories related to the topics of  olympiads. Can you
tell me about such books, please?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®