From: Marielouise (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 21, 1998 at 13:42:25
Subject: Re: Oral recitation as an effective teaching strategy?

I cannot help you specifically; however, I can direct you to the Journal in
Research in Mathematics Education.   Call a local college or large high
school in your area and ask them if they have this periodical. I once worked
in ah high school that did subscribe.   It is published by the National
Council of Teachers in Mathematics.

Perhaps, also go the NCTM website and see if there is a connection to the
Journal.   http://www.nctm.org

-Marielouise, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/