Q&A #769

Tutoring a high school geometry student

View entire discussion

From: Jan Wylie <JWylie7441@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 12, 1998 at 00:19:21
Subject: Tutoring a high school geometry student

I am an algebra tutor and recently took on a high school geometry student. He is struggling to understand the proofs and theorems involved in writing two column proofs and I am completely at a loss as to how to help him. He is currently failing the class and I need any resource I can find that will help him understand. Thanks for any help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®