From: Gail (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jan 20, 2002 at 08:05:58
Subject: Re: 100 days of school

>My name is randi Austin and I teach kindergarten in Missouri. My class is
>trying to get 100 emails by our 100th day of school. If you can email us,
>please tell us about yourself and where you are from. We are plotting
>where the letters come from on a map in the hallway.
>Thank you:
>
>randi_c4@yahoo.com

Dear Kindergarteners from Missouri,
     I am a fifth grade teacher in Norfolk, Virginia.  We study a city in
your state in our history books, because Lewis and Clark started their
exporations in your state.  I hope you have a wonderful 100th day of school,
and many more after that!  Sincerely,
 -Gail, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question