Q&A #786

Coaching math team

View entire discussion

From: <mecepsep@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 14, 1998 at 13:00:04
Subject: Coaching math team

I am a new math teacher. My principal has asked me to start a math team. I have sent away for some support material, but it will not be here for 3-6 weeks. Our competitions begin in January. We do not have much time to prepare. I need to find some support material to get us started. I am starting from scratch. The district gave me a list of competitions and turned me loose. Any suggestions on how to get started would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, M. Elliott

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®