From: <mecepsep@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 14, 1998 at 13:00:04
Subject: Coaching math team

I am a new math teacher. My principal has asked me to start a math team. I
have sent away for some support material, but it will not be here for 3-6
weeks. Our competitions begin in January. We do not have much time to
prepare. I need to find some support material to get us started. I am
starting from scratch.  The district gave me a list of competitions and
turned me loose.  Any suggestions on how to get started would be greatly
appreciated!!
Thanks, M. Elliott

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question