From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 16, 1998 at 18:32:34
Subject: A homeschooled child in my class

I have a child in my class who was homeschooled for the past three years.  His
mother tells me that he has had "advanced classes" in most subjects and is
very bored with the math we do in class.

What are my options in offering him what he needs to keep him challenged?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/