From: ISU GROUP #8
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 18, 1998 at 17:34:25
Subject: Manipulatives

We are preservice elementary teachers at Illinois State University. As part
of a mathematics methods course assignment, we are posting a question for
practicing teachers to respond to.  Our question: What advice can you give
for using manipulatives in teaching mathematics?

Please indicate the grade level(s) and the number of years you have taught.
Thank you for your assistance.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®