Q&A #835

Post-Algebra 8th graders

View entire discussion

From: Howard Atherton <hatherton@pipeline.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 22, 1998 at 21:29:54
Subject: Post-Algebra 8th graders

We have several 7th graders in my Algebra I class. We are not prepared to start them in Geometry or Algebra II in the 8th grade. I/we must design a course for their 8th grade year. My inclination is toward solving engineering problems, an applications approach but the question is very open. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Tell me what you are doing. Thanks, Howie

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®