From: Sarah Muir <dingo_baby@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 24, 1998 at 09:06:02
Subject: Commission earnings

I am trying to find a fun way of teaching commission earnings. I was
thinking of taking a few questions out of "Mathematics for a Modern World"
Book II, and then producing a worksheet but, I cannott seem to find any ideas
for questions on this topic that are not covered in the book! I also want it
to be fun, yet educational and challenging for the brains of some of the
bright grade ten students. Maybe something at an even level for some grade
eleven students.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®